It’s funny how you know yourself inside out, but when you have to pour yourself onto a piece of paper you just don’t know what to write. I’m right there. Looking at this expanse of plain white screen puts my entire being into perspective.
It makes me realize how impeccably complex I really am. Putting down myself in words will probably be the worst mistake of my life. It will bring a lot of crazy from my head, which I’d been hiding - even from myself. But, I’m going to give it a shot and make sure I come out a little less confused and a little more conscious of all that I am. It’s a humble beginning, but a beginning nevertheless.
People write for different needs. Some write for they like to express. Some, to scrub out stuff from their minds. Some do, just because they have nothing better to do. I write because it helps me place my thoughts and feelings onto something visible, something more tangible. Words. And thus, something more comprehensible.
So, with this I start my journey into the indefinite.
No comments:
Post a Comment