Escalator Love. Innocent and exciting. Just like the mechanics of that machine that takes you up and down and knows nothing else. Pink and Yellow.
1 simple rule. Going up? Look backwards. Going down? Look forward. Ironically, this same principle can work quite effectively in general!
I wonder how an escalator ride be so exhilarating. I wonder how two people so different can find themselves in love. I wonder how just a smile can change the face of your day and how just few words ever so simple lighten your mood. I wonder how making mistakes that you know might turn into disasters seem like such wonderful mistakes to make. I wonder how much love is too much love.
Contradictory as it may seem, I also wonder whether giving your heart out and placing it on someone else's palm does you any good at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment