Saturday, November 27, 2010

जो बीत गई सो बात गई

Meredith had once said, "Maybe you have to mess up before you can step up".

Recently it seems, mess is all that I am creating. I am confused. Confused like I have never been before. I am sad and constantly unhappy. I am hardly yellow. I have been giving myself a hard time. And L too. I'm not proud of it and sorry as I am, I don't even think I can make it any easier. It is at times like these that I start questioning everything around me. I am questioning myself and my beliefs, my faith and my trust. I am questioning everything that can be put under questioning.

I am worried that I might mess up too much. I am worried I'm losing too much of myself everyday. What if there is no returning from the mess I'm creating? How much mess would be too much mess? Would I eventually have to force myself to normalcy? Would force be considered normal in the first place?

Oh! I just don't know. I'm that confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment