She kept coming back to me every 10 minutes to stand in front, to blatantly stare at me while continuously smiling. Kids sometimes, look into your eyes as if they see more than just the visible you. At least, you hope they do. She asked for attention and I gave some of mine to her. It's been some time that I have been around kids and her wide-eyed-curious innocence was breathtaking. Right before I left, she quietly came around wearing a shy smile and produced a bunch of flowers she must have picked from the gardens. She offered the bunch to me and just like that she made my day!
It's amazing how kids just abandon all social protocol and do what they do and even get admired for it! I met this lovely little girl yesterday who happened to make my day without even trying to do so.
Growing up is over-rated. I think we all grow up too soon. Much too soon.
It's amazing how kids just abandon all social protocol and do what they do and even get admired for it! I met this lovely little girl yesterday who happened to make my day without even trying to do so.
Growing up is over-rated. I think we all grow up too soon. Much too soon.
i agree... but I think we don't have to grow up.. the beauty of kids is tht they get hurt but hold no grudges against the world.. i think we can do that ! :)
ReplyDelete