Saturday, October 22, 2011

I think I'm done with this city. As much as I love it, I need to go somewhere else. I need to move on and I am ready. However, I'm not ready to move to where I might be moving. Should I keep hanging in the void between those two places?

Leaving this place would mean leaving you forever. And I'm not yet done with you. That is the scary bit. I want to move with you, around you, near you, in you. How do you find someone you love so much and then just let them go? And even when you are ready to let go of places, how do you keep holding on to those people?

1 comment:

  1. there is a new city waiting for u.
    maybe not in between... but in a different direction altogether... And I will be waiting with open arms to welcome you here :)
    The city and me are waiting eagerly for your arrival !

    ReplyDelete