Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yellow Tights

My friend K and I were just talking about her old pair of bright yellow tights. She loves them and calls them her lucky tights. Now, I am an absolute sucker for anything yellow. Also, I love her enthusiasm and optimism.

So anyway, she has a theory. I'd like to call it - "The Yellow Tights Theory". It states that even when you throw the old pair of yellow tights, and buy a new one; the luck transfers to the new ones! The luck never dies!

Well, we artists like to live in our own bubbles. Once you do get to see our bubbles, you'd want to live in them too. They are just that pretty! And I like the idea of undying luck. It fits perfectly with my bubble.

We like to see this world in colours and pieces and parts. We see it in bits and pixels. Those tiny squares of colour are plain, straightforward and simple. So, when we zoom back to the true picture, the bigger one, is when we dig out our lucky yellow tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment