Friday, August 12, 2011

Instant Karma

I believe in Karma. I believe in all the gimmicks it comes along with. The recycling of actions, the getting hit by the previous you, the happiness that unexpectedly pops out of your past. I believe in what goes around comes around. What I don't believe in, is the whole wait to get the judgement thrown at you.

Whatever happened to Instant Karma? Why can't it be that simple? Why should we have to wait to receive what we should just after? Isn't that how we sharpened our reflexes as kids? Touch fire, you hurt yourself, and then never touch it again. Reflexes!

The rules to living peacefully must change. You can't expect to keep doing good without goodness in return or evil without getting evil back instantly. How long can you keep up the optimism without starting to doubt the entire system?

Complacency is all we are learning from this delay in reflexes.

2 comments:

  1. I have questioned that a million times too. But i guess, we are too minuscule to understand the peaceful infallible cosmos out there.
    justice can be delayed, but not denied:)
    Holding on to faith, helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I just wish it could be simpler! The delay troubles me. I mean, if we keep doing good and getting it back quicker, everyone one would do only good. The bigger picture would be beautiful then!

    But well, life is unfair and I have to accept it.

    ReplyDelete