I want my life to be a little complicated. Then I have to work to make it better.
I want a sunset, where the oranges and reds blend with the blues and blacks and still manage to look mesmerizing.
I want long, really long drives. Always.
I want awkward silences.
I want bad jokes and funny remarks.
I want mistakes (They make me - me) but no regrets.
I want long walks to nowhere.
I want surprises.
I want loud noises.
I want to break rules, stereotypes and restrictions.
I want spells and wands and magic. The good kinds.
I want Fuchsia, Yellow and White in my life. Forever.
I want Drama and Romance and Comedy. Together.
I want imperfect love. With mistakes and glitches. With mischievous silences and passion wrapped conversations.
I want happy beginnings and endings. And every thing happy in between.
I want a fairy tale. And, it’s not only love I’m talking about.
Am I asking for too much?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment